Monday, January 26, 2009

Catch Up!!!!

Okay, I have been struggling with Blogger over the last week. I cannot get my pictures to upload from my folder. So here is an update on the Trents.


New Year's Day we spent at Dollywood with The Cawoods. Ellie loves driving the cars granted she needs to learn to stay in the track a little better.

We are in the middle of basketball season. Dakota's team is 4-2 on the season. McKenzie's age group does not keep score but his team is doing well. He had 5-6 buckets this past Saturday.

Last weekend we had Mr. Tim's surprise 40th birthday party. He had not clue.

Last weekend was also Michelle's birthday. Happy 17th Birthday Chell Girl!

This past weekend was Jacob's 18th birthday. Wow! I remember him coming home from the hospital and his first birthday. I am beginning to feel really old.

Hopefully, I will be able to get some pictures to upload soon.

No comments: