
Well our live is totally consumed by Football and cheerleading. Yes, Ellie is the mascot but she thinks she is as big as all the other girls. I have also been voted in as grasscutters cheerleading head coach and boy I didn't know what I was getting into. We have cheerleading competition in a little over two weeks. My girls are doing the dance to Everybody walk that dinosaur. They think it is the best every. THANKS BRANDI! Brandi stepped up and got the dance together in 24 hours after us finding out that we didn't have a dance. Here are a few photos of football and cheering minus the rain. We have played the last three games in the rain. At Gatlinburg Saturday it looked like our boys were poured in chocolate milk. They were hosed off with a water hose as they left the field.
We play at home this Saturday against Strawberry Plains Raiders.




No comments:
Post a Comment